Khalsa Akaal Purakh Ki Fauj is the Line of Saint-Soldiery. Guru Gobind Singh who established the order of Sant Sipahi (Saintly warriors) was to act as "The Army Of God" to guard and protect everyone (not just Sikhs) and who always act according to their Gurus' teachings, rules and ethics were at act with charity, love and service to all human beings.
• 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton, 30 singles
• Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Ash is 99/1 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Alternate Heather CVC colors are 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
• Side seams, retail fit
• Shoulder to shoulder taping
• Unisex sizing